Boost Your Tech Cred.
Adjacent partners with universities to help non-Computer Science students develop the skills (hard and soft), experiences, and networks they need to succeed in a job market. These are not “boot camps” or extension classes but are academically-rigorous programs that provide real-world experience and prepare students for today’s (and tomorrow’s) jobs.
Finally, students no longer need to decide between pursuing their academic passions and preparing for successful careers post-graduation. They can get both!
Through an array of semester and summer study away programs in US innovation hubs, gain the skills and experiences to expand your potential and opportunities post-graduation.
Schools can now help all students build the skills required for today’s jobs. We partner with institutions to provide academically rich credit-bearing programs that help students compete in a dynamic tech-forward market.
- The biggest thing that I got out of Adjacent was the confidence and skillset to learn anything. I feel completely comfortable in the confusion of trying to learn something completely new. It’s amazing!
- I’m pretty much mind blown at how cool this program is. I don’t think a lot of people come out of college with tech skills and therefore have to learn on the job, but having a solid foundation like this without compromising time during the semester is invaluable.
- Adjacent showed me that there are so many possibilities/fields within the tech industry. It was nice learning how the people we met in the industry got to where they are now. It showed me that I don’t have to be a programmer to be there, but that having some experience with programming will definitely be advantageous.
- I’ve never been a mathematics or science person but I realized computer science is for everyone as long as you’re interested and continuously curious you can do anything you want with it.
- As a non-computer science major, I wanted to see what an increasingly tech-centric world looked like. This program gives you a lot of answers of what that does look like in terms of what startups you go to visit what you’re learning in the classroom and the hard and soft skills you can apply outside the program.
Connect With Us
Fill out the form with your information to learn more about the Adjacent. We will be happy to speak with you or answer any questions you have.